CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.04.2008

For little devices, it’ll be a big, big show

Mobile platforms, open phone applications to grab spotlight at CES 2008

The Sony booth is shown at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Thursday, Jan. 3, 2008, as exhibitors get ready for the opening of the Consumer Electronics Show. The CES, the world's largest consumer technology trade show, runs Jan. 7 to Jan. 10 in Las Vegas.
I wonder if we'll ever become technically advanced to the point where we have cars hovering above ground that run on electricity.

2 comments:

STUDENT MAIL BLOG said...

Your blog is really something special.

Yes, I think Obama can win.

STUDENT MAIL BLOG said...

I did have a hard time trying to find one that I could live with. It was your blog that inspired me to do it. I was looking at your blog and said to myself, "I should be able to do something like that." So I clicked on the thing on your blog and got started.